jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2015

Too Hot + Kool and The Gang

At Seventeen We Fell in Love
Highschool Sweethearts, Love Was So Brand New
We Took the Vows of Man and Wife
Forever, For Life
I Remember How We Made Our Way
A Little Patience, the Time We Pray

Can't  Imagine That This Love Is Through
Feelin' the Pain, Girl When You Lose
Oh It's Too Hot, Too Hot  Lady
Gotta Run For Shelter
Gotta Run For Shade
It's Too Hot, Too Hot Lady
We Gotta Cool This Anger
What a Mess We Made
So Long Ago, You Were My Love

Oh My Love


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NAVEGANTE

Feed

Buscar

Translate

Favoritos

  • Ben-Hur
  • An Officer and a Gentleman
  • Casa Blanca
  • The Red Baron
  • Lost Command
  • Cold Mountain
  • Avatar
  • James Bond 007
  • Alliens I--II-III-IV
  • Terminator I--II-III-IV
  • The Dogs of the War
  • Bands of Brothers
  • Black Hawk Down
  • The Blue Max
  • Grease I-II
  • Gattaca
  • Memphis Belle
  • Apocalipsis Now
  • The Green Beret
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Full Metal Jacket
  • Batman I-II-III-IV
  • Platoon
  • Rambo I-II-III
  • Saturday Night Fever
  • Star War I-II-III-IV-V-VI